TallOrder POS + Xero:
Enjoy faster, more accurate accounting with less manual administration
TallOrder Point of Sale features deep, order-line integration or summary mode integration to XERO Accounting and, letting you enjoy faster, more accurate accounting with less manual administration.
Why connect TallOrder POS to Xero
The benefits of connecting TallOrder POS with Xero include:
An integrated Cloud-based solution
Smart integration with Xero
This integration automatically syncs and updates your data, reducing human error and allowing for in real-time updates of transactions.
Summary mode accounting reports
Track sales, revenue and profit margins by product, day, staff, or store so you can make the best decisions for your business.
Easily assign credit limits as well as payment terms, allowing customers to purchase or buy on credit, offering them yet another way to pay.
What TallOrder POS does
Fast & Accurate Point of Sale Solution
A fast and efficient Point of Sale increases business revenue, lowers costs and provides customers with a satisfying experience.
Smart reporting capabilities
The secure Cloud-based data warehouse enables flexible, fast and accurate reporting. Placing your business’ key metrics at your fingertips.
Long list of POS features
Inventory management, multiple traditional and alternative payment methods, 3rd-party integrations, loyalty features.
Xero is world-leading online accounting software built for small business.
Get a real-time view of your cashflow
Log in anytime, anywhere on your Mac, PC, tablet or phone and see up-to-date financials.
Run your business on the go
Use our mobile app to reconcile, send invoices, or create expense claims – from anywhere.
Get paid faster with online invoicing
Send online invoices to your customers – and get updated when they’re opened.
Reconcile in seconds
Xero imports and categorises your latest bank transactions. Just click ok to reconcile.
How to Sign into the TallOrder POS for the first time
- On the POS sign in screen, enter the relevant credentials (this includes your email address and password).
- Under Advanced, please select the ‘Override as Master POS’.
- Next, click ‘Sign in’ to proceed.
- Once you have signed in, you will arrive at the ‘Select a Store’ screen.
- Select your store and wait for the staff sign in screen to appear. Enter your unique 4 digit code (this would’ve been provided to you during TallOrder admin setup).
- You will now arrive at the POS home screen which means you are ready to start a shift.
- Watch our YouTube Tutorial: https://youtu.be/DPmn5qsNqxI
Setting up XERO
- Go to admin.tallorder.mobi
- Login in with your login credentials (email address and password)
- On the left hand side scroll to Finance, then click on accounting integration
- You can then click on the Xero button to start your Xero integration.
- You will be redirected to the Xero Accounting webpage and asked to verify your Xero Integration by signing into to your Xero Account.
Connecting to Xero
- Choose the correct company from your drop down list if you have more than one Company you manage within Xero
- Enter your Xero username and password then click the “Log in” button
- After login on the Xero website you will be redirected to TallOrder Admin where you should set your configuration/settings for the Xero integration
To read about the full set up and configuration of TallOrder and Xero, please click here